Functional fitness exercises are designed to train and develop your
muscles to make it easier and safer to perform everyday activities, such
as carrying groceries or playing a game of basketball with your kids.
What you will learn?
Functional training focuses on movements, not muscles
- How to make everyday activities easier
- Reduce risk of injury
- Improve balance, agility and muscle strength
- Multidirectional lunges
- How to loose weight
- Standing bicep curls
- Should be 18 years of age & above
- Basic understanding of human body, strength training and flexibility.
- Should have an access to Smartphone, PC or Laptop with 3G or 4G Connection
- Suitable for personal trainers & health practitioners