This course lasts 10 weeks and is the perfect compliment to the previous course. It aims to give trainers a good understanding of nutritional science, with a working
knowledge of related fields like endocrinology and physiology.
What you will learn?
In addition we cover all the popular diet systems and critically analyse them in order to give the trainers concrete ways to prescribe a nutritional regime. We also cover all the proven supplements in the market today, as well as their proper use in the larger scheme of
diet and exercise. At the end of this course a trainer will be able to prescribe a foolproof diet and supplement plan to meet all client goals.
– Homeostasis and the negative feedback loop
– anabolism and catabolism
– Physiology of fat loss- the interaction between insulin and glucagon, the importance of calories, the impact of metabolism and leptin, purpose of fat
– salient features of Protein, fats and carbs, fibers
– the importance of consistent dieting, the role of training and workout nutrition, general overall conclusions.
– Chart of common foods.
– Ketogenic Dieting- Origins, basic premise, Atkins diet, pros and cons, how to set it up, layout.
– Paleo Dieting- Origins, basic premise, pros and cons, how to set it up, layout.
– Intermittent fasting- Origins, basic premise, the warrior diet, pros and cons, how to set it up, layout.
– Classical Bodybuilding Dieting- Origins, Basic premise, pros and cons, how to set it up, layout.
– Carb Cycling- Origins, basic premise, XFLD, pros and cons, how to set it up, layout.
– Supplements Part 1- Workout Nutrition and supplements.
– Supplements part 2- fat loss supplements
– Supplements part 3- General health and other supplements
– Formulating a complete fat loss plan- Creating full fat loss plans.
– Formulating a complete bodybuilding plan