The process of training to become physically fit by a regimen of exercise, diet, and rest.
Strength and Conditioning is the physical and physiological development of athletes for
elite sport performance.
What you will learn?
The role of a strength and conditioning is to use exercise
prescription specifically to improve performance in athletic competition.
- Meaning and Introduction – Strength and Conditioning
- Muscles and their Actions
- Fitness Assessments and Fitness Tests
- Hypertrophy, Strength and Endurance – Meaning and Programming
- Principles of Training and Adaptation
- Exercises for Upper, Middle and Lower Body – Basics to Advance with
- Jumping and Plyometrics Exercises
- Designing training Programs
- Should be 18 years of age & above
- Basic understanding of human body, strength training and flexibility.
- Should have an access to Smartphone, PC or Laptop with 3G or 4G Connection
- Suitable for personal trainers & health practitioners
Strength and Conditioning